The Lawyer's Coach
If you are an attorney and you want...
- More billable hours
- More efficient use of time
- Help to stay focused
- Increased origination
- To develop a successful plan
- To overcome procrastination
- A marketing plan that suits you
help from the lawyer's coach!
Let Phyllis Sisenwine coach
- Learn strategies for business and
- Learn to delegate, organize and
manage your business
- Develop the marketing skills every attorney needs to succeed
- Learn the art of networking and building relationships
- Find the balance you want in your life and your career as a lawyer
of the week:
Go to groups regularly, have a consistent newsletter schedule, update your blog at least monthly.
your business with the Lawyer’s Coach:
has increased 150% since I retained you as my
coach. You continue to encourage me to be the
best that I can be.Thanks, Phyllis."
Whatever stage your legal career is at, you can benefit from working
with a lawyer's coach who understands the specific demands, stresses
and situations lawyers face.
Phyllis Sisenwine, founder and
president of Powerful Solutions, Inc., has coached successful
lawyers in the Philadelphia region and across
the country, and helped them get the life they want.
She brings to her attorney clients the same level of
enthusiasm and passion she exhibited in her business
career. As a coach, she shares her secrets for success
with attorneys who want to realize their fullest potential
and live a rich and rewarding life.
Her honest and objective advice
allows clients to stay focused to better achieve their
goals. Let her coach you, while you create the business and life that you want.
is a very effective communicator, whether she
is coaching or speaking. She is able to get
the same strong message across to very diverse
people and have them truly understand it and
put it into practice....As a speaker, she is
very invigorating and empowering; she makes
you want to go out and market."
Market with the Lawyer's Coach:
| Margaret J. Concannon,
Russell, Krafft & Gruber LLP
Phyllis is certified by the International Coach Federation
with the highest designation of Master Certified Coach.
She has coached hundreds of successful
attorneys who have benefited from
her coaching skills and knowledge of the challenges
Here's a partial client
roster of bar associations, lawyers’ groups
and law firms for whom
Phyllis has presented her Powerful
Solutions Motivational Seminars:
- Asian American Bar Assn. of New York
- Association of Intellectual Property Firms
- Barron, Baker & Posternock
- Blank Rome LLP
- Chester County Bar Association
- Cozen O'Connor
- Delaware Valley HR Consultants Forum
- Dollar Financial Group
- Duane Morris LLP
- EmCareExelon Energy
- Gable, Peritz, Mishkin, LLP
- Hangley, Aronchick, Segal and Pudlin
- Janney, Montgomery, Scott, LLC
- Kansas City Bar Assn.
- Klett Rooney Lieber & Schorling
- Mercadien Corporation.
- Montgomery County Bankers Assn.
- Merck and Co.
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- New Jersey State Bar Assn.
- New York Law School
- PA Department of Education
- Penna. Institute of CPA's
- Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Assn.
- Philadelphia Bar Assn.
- Post and Schell, P.C.
- Rothkoff Law Group
- Russell, Kraft and Gruber LLP
- Stampone, D’Angelo, Renzi, DiPiero
- Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young LLP
- Total Health Care Packaging, Inc.
- University of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Mint
- Wilmac Corporation
- Women in the Profession
- Woodcock Washburn